Many believe that to be an effective leader you need specific personality traits. For example, extraversion has consistently been associated with effective leadership, which is understandable since extraverts are more sociable and more assertive. Yet this doesn’t explain the effectiveness of leaders such as Barack Obama, who has been labelled as an introvert. Recent research [...]
- The DNA of the South African Leader
- How to build a Strengths-Based Approach for your Leadership – Free Webinar
- How to Create Clarity of Purpose at Work – Free Webinar
- What to Do About the Performance Review? How Management Styles Impact Important Employee Conversations
- When it comes to leadership, is good really good enough?